Sunday, September 26, 2010

Putting the thread through the needle hole

I lost my original blog and figured it was about time I did something that was more original than getting instructions from someone else's page.

And so Threads, Glitters and Glue is born.

I had loved making doll dresses for my cousin's Barbie dolls when I was younger and I find that it's a good hobby to make them now since I have a sister and nieces who love dolls.

I would be hitting two birds with one needle so to speak.

Initially, I would put the variations that I made from the dress making instructions I got from this truly awesome blog called Miss B Couture.


But this blog would also include other arts and crafts DIY that I would try for myself.

I crochet, sew, macrame and just about anything that is taught in art and home economics class. But no, I don't cook or bake. I am horrible at them. So that is a different blog by a different person. ^_^

I got this book and I plan to try out some of the stuff here. ^_^ The other stuff I already know how to make. I just want to document it if my little sister ever does any of it. ^_^


So stay tuned. ^_^
I always wanted to say this but...ART ATTACK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment